Paris Souvenirs

In May Jared went to Paris on a business trip. It was while Mandi and Ben were here. And they were so nice to stay with me while he was gone. Jared brought back little gifts for everyone. He gave me the figure of Notre Dame Cathedral and a water color print of Paris. We are collecting water-color prints of all the places that we go.

Anne and Alicia got these beautiful necklaces. Jared decided to get them a new charm from each place he goes on his future business trips.

Alicia also got this plane that moves and makes noises. It actually moves like it will take off and land. Very clever. She loves it so much and very protective and possessive of it.

Anne has a fascination with cameras right now. So Jared brought her this camera with little pictures of Paris in it. She can't get enough of it.

And even Katelyn got something. She got this cute little bear. Its shirt says I Love Paris.

4 comments:

Rike said...

Jared the "Frankreich-Banause" Who would have thought :) SO CUTE!

Ashley Funk said...

I love those watercolor prints! We have a few of Paris hung in our bedroom and I just love them. You are collecting lots of neat things!

Mandi said...

oh kristin, I didn't see the charms. That is just the most splendid idea!

Melani said...

I just love the little Notre. Pretty soon you will have a village and your little kids can "walk" through it with their fingers.