Visit From Family

Earlier this month we had a visit from Jared's uncle and his family. They are living here in Europe too, but will soon be moving back to the States. So we spent the weekend of General Conference together. This is my second time meeting them. They are so much fun and my girls just love having other kids to play with. They couldn't get enough of it.

We spent a lot of time talking and just having fun. We even went out to dinner at a local, delicious restaraunt. Most of them found this wonderful climbing course. It different obsticles elevated a little above the ground. They all loved it.
My hot hubby doing the course. He wants to do this with the High Priest Group in our ward.
Anne and Alicia loved the playground, at least for a little while.

I took care of the kids. One form of entertainment I found very helpful was an order of fries. They loved it and so did their shirts.
I just love this man. He looked so good climbing around up there.

2 comments:

Mandi said...

man after my own heart...climbing around.

Rike said...

Their visit was so fun!!! I would love to see Jared’s High Priest Group do this. Just picturing some of them doing it makes me crack up :) No, I think they would really love it and it definitely builds unity.
I felt so unified with everyone after this. It actually would have thought it absolutely fitting to sit down, hold hands and sing Kumba Ya….:) REALLY!
Oh, and Fries, are always the best entertainment! Those two definitely have the Dautel-Genes. Now if you teach them to call them Freedom Fries, the Jensen-Gene will be apparent as well!
..Even if I don't sharethe same enthusiams for my brothers good looks :) I admit he had good form during climbing...and you should admit in turn, that the only real reason you didn't go climbing is, so that you could enjoy the view on Jared in those certain angles!:) ..don't blame it on the girls!