Time at Grandma and Grandpa's House

The new favorite toy are these books that Gma gave them for Christmas. They are for them during church, but Anne found where they are kept and now she and Alicia are obsessed with them. They are stories and the pictures are actual puzzles.


We live just 5 minutes walk from Gma and Gpa. When the weather is good we like to walk up there. On the way we always pass these chickens. They are a big hit in our family. Then we walk by a small field. The grass is full of these small white flowers. This time Jared sat down and made strands of them for the girls' hair.

Another favorite thing to do at Gma's is water the flowers. Anne asked Robby once to fill the watering can for her, now they have made him their official waterboy when they want to water the flowers. He is such a good sport about it too.

One of Gpa's favorite things to do is lay on the grass with the girls and look at the bird, clouds, plane, or anything else. He started it with Anne and now it includes Alicia.

The other day we had a BBQ, Gpa loves the bbq. In this one you can see how different these two girls are.

6 comments:

Rike said...

Kristin, I am so happy you have this blog! Remember the theory that you are going through your life just so you can relate, comfort and sympathise with me :O)You are so selfless! Thank you! Well, thanks for having a blog and being the link to my family, once I am gone :) You know how much I will miss these family times. I wish I would have cherished them more these past few years. We are so blessed to have been living so close together and enjoy each other like we have. YOU ARE AMAZING! I love you, Jared and your girls, you are so adorable. I’ll miss you! OH, and when you are sick or going crazy! Call me on Skype! I will still make you feel better and laugh at yourself! …la la la” ..And I would go to the ends of the earth, Cause, darling, to me that's you're worth! Where you lead, I will follow. Anywhere that you tell me to, If you need, you need me to be with you, I will follow where you lead…la la (It’s true, I mean it! Even if I’m not as cool or don’t look as gorgeous as Lorelai…:)”

Amy said...

Too fun! It looks like you are actually getting spring there! I thought we would get it here, but today it snowed! I think Alicia looks like Jared and Anne looks more like you. Both are adorable!

Melani said...

I love Alicia's mullet!

Anonymous said...

I love new pictures!! Your girls are so cute and it looks like they are having a lot of fun getting out of the house and stuff. LOVE YOU!

Welcome said...

Kristin you have the cutest little family. What a blessing it is for you to live so close to family. Your in-laws seem so sweet and loving toward you and your girls. Maybe one day when I am rich, I will come visit you. Oh and where is Rike now?

Rachel said...

Oh those little family moments, loving the chickens, picking the flowers. I love that about having little ones around!