He is Hooked

I have about 10 posts I need to put up. But I need to do it a little at a time. This one is about my wonderful husband. While we were in London earlier this month (post on that yet to come) I was desperate to watch some tv. Yeah for English and for American programs in English!!! one of the things we watched was American Idol.

We have never been big on it, just because we don't get the opportunity to watch it here. Well, Jared fell in love with a version of a song that Kris Allen did and now plans on watching the rest of the season on the internet. What a cute man I married. I think my sisters will be thrilled by this news.

3 comments:

Mandi said...

ha ha! just like mom and dad...all of our obsessions make sense at last.

Rike said...

ARE YOU SERIOUS? My brother watching American Idol...My life is a lie! A whole new side of Jared, I will never be able to look at him the same way...I almost feel like everything he ever tried to teach me, doesn't apply anymore... jk. GO JARED, GO JARED ....that's so funny!

Welcome said...

Was it the song "falling slowly"? Loved that performance! Although I am still partial to Adam Lambert!