I love when spring comes around each year. Spring and fall are my favorite seasons. I have never been able to decide which one I love best.
Our area is so gorgeous during the spring. So many trees are blossoming and everything is a bright, beautiful green. The city near us, where we go to church has several really nice parks. Last spring we went on a walk through it. Even though Jared grew up here he and his family had never walked through it before that. We all were quite surprised about everything that was in it. They have a beautiful pond surrounded by seats you can recline in, a huge fountain, various hands-on activities for kids, a several playgrounds and lots of wonderful walking paths.
For FHE this past Monday we went to park to enjoy the nature and so the girls could play on the playground. We took the opportunity to teach the girls that Heavenly Father and Jesus made the birds, trees, clouds, etc for us.

Isn't it wonderful!!!!

No visit to the park is complete without a picnic and no FHE is complete without a treat. Our treat/picnic was ice cream that daddy bought. Anne has a habit of eating her ice cream very slowly, unless she has to share with Alicia. Then she is fighting for the most and taking huge bites. And once she knows it is the last bite she tries to get it before Alicia can.


Of course each girl needed a turn to push Katie's stroller.

They loved taking time to smell the flowers.

Katie needed her food too. So I fed her while Jared played some games with his girls.


I think this is such good idea for the kids when they visit the park.
2 comments:
what a cool park. looks like you guys had a good time. I love FHE in the park nights.
What a fun park and what a fun FHE! I love seeing your girls just be little girls.
Post a Comment