
This past week Alicia decided to try being Katie for a day. She tried her pacifier and carseat. I even found her trying to get into Katie's swing.


Anne and Alicia were talking to Katie and she was just loving the attention from her sisters. She kept smiling at them. The one above looks like Alicia is giving her a mouth exam.

Jared was out practicing some Volleyball moves with Richy and Alicia wanted to participate. She loved running around after a basketball and throwing it.

This week Katie started crossing her feet when she is in her carseat. It reminds me of my dad. He always does that when he sleeps.

I am Jared's home teaching companion. I am so lucky, this makes scheduling so much easier, and we get a date too. We took Katie with us. The family we visited had a cat. It was so curious about Katie. At one point the cat had its face right up next to hers. It was crawling all over her seat when we took her and and trying to figure out what her bottle was. She had also worked her had into this strange position. It remind me of an old-fashioned sailor's hat.
4 comments:
Cute pictures! Katie is growing up fast!! I sure love your girls!
Cute, cute girls! I don't like cats, at all!! I would have scared it away.
Fun getting caught up on the this and that of your family. Have you read the book "No one can take your place" by Sheri Dew. I thought you might like it if you are in need of a good book. I just finished it and loved it!
I love Katie's crossed feet.
Post a Comment