For family home evening this week we had dinner together. I am trying to gather a whole lot of new recipes and my kids, Jared and the rest of the family are my guinea pigs. Not all have been successes, but I am surprised how many are.
After dinner all those who were still feeling well enough to, played games. That ended up being Robby, Ray, Jared, me and Katelyn. The other girls were in bed. This picture gives you an idea of how the rest of the night went.
After dinner all those who were still feeling well enough to, played games. That ended up being Robby, Ray, Jared, me and Katelyn. The other girls were in bed. This picture gives you an idea of how the rest of the night went.
Ray went to the U and my parents and so many others in my family went to BYU. Rike bought Ray this U of U shirt and Jared the BYU hat. I think in this picture Jared is somehow mocking BYU.
While we were playing this scarf got passed around and used in so many different ways. I live in a family of stooges. But I love it.
Oh, so pretty!!!
Eat you hearts out girls...that boy is MINE!!!
It was night filled with silliness and so much fun. Aren't those some of the best times in life.
2 comments:
Oh how fun! I wish i had been there. You have some fun times at the Dautels. haha
wow, she who used to hate games. I loved the picutres with the scarf...cracked me up!
Post a Comment