Fun Times

I can't believe how fast this girl is growning. Where is my baby going? Her legs are filling out too. We called them frog legs for awhile there.
This is Anne and Alicia's favorite toy right now. Jared spent some time the other night explaining to them how it works.
Unfortunately, Anne inherited my problem with her pants. Our bums just seem to not function well in the job of keeping pants up. It is impossible, even with belts it does't matter how the pants are cut either. I have a hard time even with my maternity pants. To solve this problem we bought her some suspenders and now the problem is gone.
This is a picture of our nightly ritual right before the girls go to bed. I just love these people.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute! I love the suspenders on annie, how funny. See the weird thing is that I have a tushy but it doesn't hold the pants up even with the belts. weird.

Anne and Alicia look like they are just about the same size in that last picture. They are sure cute!

Amy said...

I love the suspenders! Great idea!

Rike said...

I love snapping them :) SO FUNNY!