Anyway...to the title. That is in reference to the fact that I can finally put up these pictures. I had the girls make Valentine's for their grandparents and their cousins. It was alot of fun to teach the girls the names of their cousins then later show them their pictures and go over the names again. Anne is getting really good with it.
Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family.
Aaaat Laaaaaaaaaast....
The title is supposed to make you think of that really famous song that I don't who it is sung by. Before I start I have a question. Is anyone else really frustrated with this blogging program? I can't move the picture around. The text never stays the way I put it. Extra space is always being randomly put between paragraphs, and the pictures are randomly deleted too. The cursor is constantly moving to somewhere else. It is all driving me crazy. And you can't copy, cut or paste things. Am I the only one with these problems? Love blogging, but this is a (pardon my french) a crappy program.
Anyway...to the title. That is in reference to the fact that I can finally put up these pictures. I had the girls make Valentine's for their grandparents and their cousins. It was alot of fun to teach the girls the names of their cousins then later show them their pictures and go over the names again. Anne is getting really good with it.
Anyway...to the title. That is in reference to the fact that I can finally put up these pictures. I had the girls make Valentine's for their grandparents and their cousins. It was alot of fun to teach the girls the names of their cousins then later show them their pictures and go over the names again. Anne is getting really good with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
They turned out so cute!! mom has them put up on the fridge.
I totally started singing the song when I saw your title. Now it will be stuck in my head all day!
We just got ours! They were so adorable! That was so thoughtful of you!
Yeah I am not a complete fan of the blogging set up. I wish they allowed for more control. I know you can use programs like bloglines to post and edit blogs. Maybe you would like that better. I think the valentines cards are so cute! What a great way to teach and spread some love!
awww, how cute!You really are so thoughtful. You know I expect you to teach Katie my name when she is old enough and in case I am not around!!! Oh, how I hate to just have them know me through a picture! I vow hereby to never let that happen! Let's at least use skype a lot!
Post a Comment