Christmas Eve

Here is a preview of our Christmas Eve. I will put up pictures of our Christmas as I get them downloaded.
We had the traditional Dautel Christmas Eve dinner...cordon bleu and potato salad. It was delicious as usual.
In the Jensen family we have the tradition of all the kids (cousins and all) line up in age-order on the stairs before going in and seeing the gifts. Since our girls are the only Dautel grandchildren so far, here is the line up.
In English the shirt says: "Who are these children, and why are they calling me mother?"
They couldn't get enough of this vacuum. Anne spent hours using it last night.
I ordered these books for me at the beginning of December. Jared let me read the first one, but I had to wait for Christmas to read the other one.
I don't think I need to tell you how much both girls love this crown. Unfortunately, it got broken by Alicia this morning.
This was one of the biggest hits of the night. I think this will go down in the office with all the other instruments.
I love these matching outfits. Jared promised me that we can get professional family pictures taken after the baby is born. I think the girls will wear these.
Jared and I have made the goal to really focus on building our food storage. Ray and Beate got us started and Richy got us some things too.

4 comments:

Melani said...

Nothing like food storgae to get you in the holiday mood! Just kidding. That really is a good idea!

Mandi said...

I just ate up this post. chomp, chomp. I loved seeing so many pictures...yippee! for Christmas. I miss me some schnitzel!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures and i love the quotes on the side. FRIES?! I'm like that too!

Rachel said...

Good for you getting food storage, we got it too from my parents, a 1.5 month supply of freeze dried for all our family. I am hoping to add to it through the year. Your christmas pictures look so fun. I looked & looked to find an advent wreath, because I think they are so pretty, but I just couldn't!