It has been a while since I have been on here. Partly because there isn't much news, our camera is broken and I just haven't had the time or energy. But this past weekend we did have some fun with the snow that came our way. The girls loved watching it fall to the ground from the windows in our home. Then the next day I took them over to Gma and Gpa Dautel's house to play in it. We don't have an area at our house where they can play.
I got some hilarious videos and cute pictures. I tried to put one of the videos up but it just took too stinken long. So I gave up on that.

Alicia wasn't so sure what she thought of the snow. At times she loved it and at other times she hated it. She had fun anyway.

Anne LOVED the snow. I haven't yet bought her boots or snow pants (hopefully this weekend), but loved it anyway. The cold didn't seem to bother her until she came inside. This was her first real opportunity to play in the snow. All the past years she was too little to really appreciate it.
Next time we want to take them sledding.
No comments:
Post a Comment