I was tagged...enjoy!

8 Things...

T.V Shows I like to watch...(I have no idea what the latest is in America)
  1. Larry King Live (The only english channel I have is CNN, and this keeps me in touch with the latest in America)
  2. Trading Spaces (haven't seen it in years)
  3. Cosby Show Reruns (we bought all 8 seasons)
  4. Star Trek Voyager
  5. Extreme Makeover-Home Edition
  6. Matlock
  7. What not to Wear
  8. Anything that is in English and clean

Things that happened yesterday...

  1. Picked up Jared from work
  2. Cleaned my house
  3. Ironed
  4. Watched Larry King Live
  5. Walked up to Gma and Gpa Dautel's house with the girls
  6. Made Lunch
  7. Finished reading Harry Potter 7
  8. Drank almost a gallon of water

Places I like to eat...

  1. El Mexicano
  2. Hot Tacos
  3. Wendy's
  4. Bajios
  5. Olive Garden
  6. The Local German restaraunt
  7. Any of the Nürnberger Bratwurst stands in the city
  8. Pizza Hut

Things I am looking forward to...

  1. January when this baby comes
  2. Thanksgiving
  3. Whenever I get released from my calling
  4. Christmas
  5. Nap time
  6. When my husband's work schedule slows in 1 week
  7. When Jared is done with school
  8. Going to Disney World someday

Things on my wish list...

  1. To become an Interior Decorator
  2. Be more financially stable and secure
  3. Have all of our food storage
  4. A healthy pregnancy and baby
  5. Clothes that fit
  6. New hair do
  7. Be more patient with my kids
  8. Lose weight quickly when the baby is born

People I tag...

  1. Anyone who wants to...I love reading these.

4 comments:

Melani said...

I loved this twista! I wish you could watch shows from American websites!

Mandi said...

Oh Kris...I loved a getting a little peek into your average day. You put Star Trek Voyager too....bless you!

Amy said...

I am glad I can read your blog again! I have missed keeping up to date with you and your family. I love trading spaces too. We just switched cable now I finally can watch it again. Maybe I can record a few and mail it to you.

Amy said...

I was surprised to not see the Xfiles, they remind me of you. I am excited to hear what this baby is! Keep us posted! Love you!