Condensed Version

I have been really busy lately. I just can't figure out with what. So life doesn't get forgotten I did this brief version of a family update. Some things may not make sense to all of you but it is mostly for me anyway.

Anne’s Accomplishments:
1. Counts to 10
2. Answers „why“ questions
3. Says „what“ instead of „huh“
4. Talks in first person more often
5. Puts shoes on right feet
6. Sings “I am a Child of God” alone
7. Starting to use “big-girl” cup at meals
8. Loves the shower
9. Now uses shampoo, not soap in hair (this was getting impossible to get out)
10. Loves drawing
11. Knows “DreamWorks” theme music and song in “Mary Poppins”
12. Had a sudden growth spurt

Alicia’s Accomplishments:
1. Counts to 3
2. Answers “why” questions (Anne just started that)
3. Says simple 2-3 word sentences
4. Says several words
5. Knows who shoes are whose
6. Can sing several songs with help
7. Still calls herself Annie
8. Knows several parts of the body
9. Completely off the bottle
10. Loves drawing
11. Managed to survive bad fall down our granite stairs with only small bruises
12. Can walk up and down the stairs holding onto the railing or someone's hand

Jared Accomplishments:
1. Got big project for IBA done (so we are that much closer to be debt free)
2. Recovering from back injury
3. Got new, fantastic computer for Steadfast (called Mercedes that is ‘cuz they made it)
4. Proving invaluable to IBA

Kristin’s Accomplishments:
1. Had first meeting (with Bishop) spoken mostly in German
2. Recovering from bad cold
3. Only 14 more weeks of pregnancy left
4. Only gained 3 kilos at last dr appointment
5. Got wonderful foot treatment with Sara Schulz from Sis. Schupp
6. Found a love for politics and world affairs
7. Fixed her plant that was leaning and dying

4 comments:

Karen said...

Yea! I'm in!! And now that I am signed up with yahoo I can make comments!! I loved reading the accomplishments of everyone, what a cute family you are and I love you so much!!

Linda said...

and Linda said.... Thank you for inviting me. I love to read the updates about your family. The girls are really growing up fast. Love to all of you.

Melani said...

Twista! I'm so glad you invited me! I'm very proud of your accomplishments.

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

This is such a good idea. I never remember to do things like this, and before I know it- they are doing new things. It was fun to catch up on your family though.