Fun At the Fair

Grandma and Grandpa Dautel took the girls with them all day yesterday to give me sick husband and myself a little bit of a break. They took them to the annual fair that Nürnberg has going on right now. The girls couldn't get enough. They walked around with huge eyes taking everything in. They even got to go on some rides. Beate tried to get Anne to ride a horse, but once she Anne got close to it she got too scared.

This is Annie on 2 of the rides that she went on. I am surprised that she did so well and wasn't scared on any of the rides.Alicia even got to go on a ride with Anne and Aunt Rike. This is like the Dumbo ride in DisneyLand. I must have very brave kids, cause she wasn't scared either.

4 comments:

Amy said...

oh fun! I would love to visit Germany and see all these wonderful places that you go to.

Mandi said...

now one day you are going to have to take them to Disneyland...imagine how big their eyes would get then?!

Anonymous said...

Kristin, Anne is just like you..look at those faces she's making in the pictures. I love you!

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

Such a fun day. I am so glad you both got a break!