Clothing Adventures

A couple weeks ago we bathed the girls at Gma and Gpa Dautel's house. But I had forgotten to bring extra clothes. So Gpa raided his closet looking for thing they could wear. Anne only wanted to wear something from Aunt Rike and got one of her shirts.

This was the first attempt at something for Alicia to wear (a huge shirt, tied at the bottom), but as you can see it didn't work. So we looked for something else.

This one was the winner. It is actually a huge pair of shorts tied like a halter top. It was hilarious to see her walking around wearing it.

4 comments:

Mandi said...

yeah! the long awaited photos! Alicia is sty-lin! I think Charlize Theron needs her dress back for the oscars...

Anonymous said...

I think it looks so cute on her. How funny!!!

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

That is so cute. Funny Funny!

Taylor and Ruby Ricks said...

kids do some funny things. I hope you do get a seat for you bikes sometime you will love it.