Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family.
You can also download a bigger version (9MB) from this link:
http://www.dautelweb.de/amd/movies/lets_rock_bigger.wmv
Have fun and enjoy!!
I really enjoyed that, Kristin. You're girls are adorable and I loved the slide show!
So fun! I loved seeing all the pictures of your girls. They are so cute. Congrats on expecting a third. Very exciting!
That's cool Kristin! Good Job Jared. You're girls are so cute!!
Wow! angry brittish children...that put a whole new twist on queen...my favortie pic was the one of just Alicia's eye..
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I really enjoyed that, Kristin. You're girls are adorable and I loved the slide show!
So fun! I loved seeing all the pictures of your girls. They are so cute. Congrats on expecting a third. Very exciting!
That's cool Kristin! Good Job Jared. You're girls are so cute!!
Wow! angry brittish children...that put a whole new twist on queen...my favortie pic was the one of just Alicia's eye..
Post a Comment