Husband Tag



  1. What is his name? Jared Raymond Dautel


  2. Who eats more? That depends on what it is. During meals Jared's appetite is larger than mine. But when it comes to sweets and desserts I definitely win there.


  3. Who said "I Love You" first? He did. We had been dating for a whole week. But he had been waiting to say since our first date.


  4. Who is taller? He is, thankfully!!


  5. Who is smarter? That would definitely be Jared. He can figure out any problem. He is particularly good with computers.


  6. Who is more sensitive? Jared, he is much more sensitive to my needs than me to his. Sad, but true.


  7. Who does the laundry? I do, but Jared has no problem helping me. I love folding laundry.


  8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? When looking at it, Jared does.

No comments: