We found the source of Alicia's orneriness 3 days ago. She cut her first tooth!!! I am so excited to finally have this milestone behind us. It is amazing how much happier she is now. My days are going so much smoother now and I am not so worried about being a bad mom anymore. I can't wait until we can actually see it in pictures.
Speaking of pictures...sorry there hasn't been many new pictures for awhile. I can't find our camera. Hopefully I find it soon.
3 comments:
Hopefully she starts feeling and acting better. Not fun.
Congrats on the tooth, Alicia! Teething is such an unpleasant process. Hope you find your camera (my guess in one of the girls hid it, that happens often around here).
Michelle you are probably right. The only problem is that they can't really tell me where they hid it. We may have to wait a couple months for that and then they will have probably forgotten.
Post a Comment