Breaking News

The Headline: Baby strangled by sister with mother's bra!!!

This is what flashed through my mind when I heard Alicia yelling and turned to see what was wrong. It all started yesterday at the early hour of 6am when both my girls woke up. They should have slept longer, but I guess this was just an indication of how the day was going to be. The day before I had the last day of my class for the next 2 months, os this was my first full day home and let's just say that it wasn't the smoothest day. I spent most of it keeping the 2 girls from killing each other. Alicia can't stand it when Anne gets too close to her or when she even touches her. And Anne loves provoking Alicia. I got some things organized, mostly just kept the 2 away from each other and listened to them scream all day long.

The climax of the day came when they got into my underwear and bra drawer (sorry to all you guys reading this). They pulled everything out of course and threw it on the floor. Anne likes to hang my bras around her neck and walk around like. I guess she decided that Alicia wanted it too and put one around her neck. Then she must have changed her mind. I heard Alicia's typical "Mom, get her off me!" scream and turned to see what was wrong. I saw Anne trying to pull the bra off, but not too successfully. She was close to choking Alicia instead. The thought ran through my head of how was I ever going to explain this to the police. Once I had saved Alicia I was able to find the humor in it and had to tell Jared and my mom the whole story. Thought you might enjoy it too.

4 comments:

Traci said...

That is some kind of news. That bra story is definately worth telling. If you don't know who this is, this is your pal Traci from DB. Ah, the good ol' days. How are you? You're girls are so cute! Thanks for sending the link to yoru blog. Hopefully we can keep in touch a little better this way. If you didn't get my email from a few months ago, I got married in August. Well, just wanted to say "Hi" and share my news. It's good to hear from you and see some pictures.

Anonymous said...

Oh to be a fly on your wall.

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

What a funny story. It sounds so similar to something I might be experiencing here with two boys. I can totally relate to the provoking and the screaming. It is a good thing your two girls are so cute!

blaine and michelle said...

That is so funny. I guess I can look forward to those experiences more when Asher's a little bigger :)