Grandparents are here

My parents are finally here and we have already had lots of fun together. Oh course there were some bumps in the road to get them here. Jared and I drove the 3 hours to get to Frankfurt to pick them up. Since they came in at 7 am we got a hotel there the night before. We waited at the airport the next morning for 1 1/2 hours before we found out that we got the dates wrong. They were coming the next day. Well, it didn't make much sense to drive all the way home and then back again, so we stayed up there and had a free day together with no obligations at all. I can't remembe the last time that happened. It was wonderful.I finally found my camera again so have been taking a lot of pictures. Here is one of my mom and Alicia in Nürnberg having the bratwurst that are special to our city.Grandma and Grandpa brought a suitcase full of things for us. Alicia and Anne got alot of things from Disney World. This is Alicia's Nala stuffed animal.
Anne liked helping me unwrap gifts and try out all the new things. Like this wonderful bib.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I am so excited that Mom and Dad are able to be there with you! Have fun!

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

I hope you all have a wonderful time. There is nothing like having grandparents to spoil your kids (and you!) Have fun!

blaine and michelle said...

Looks like so much fun! Aren't grandparents great?