Adventures in Parenting

The other day Anne was being very quiet and this is how we found her. She had gotten into some of her bum cream and decided that her face needed some. Of course, we had to take a picture before cleaning her. It was really hard to act upset and show her that what she did was wrong.
When I first started putting Alicia in the bath with Anne Alicia hated it. Now she loves it and gets so excited when she knows that she gets to go in the bath. She loves the splashing. Anne likes the time too. We have earlier pictures and videos of both the girls screaming in the bath together. This is them enjoying it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Anne is starting to look like Becca. I love the pictures. They are way cute.

Kristin D. said...

I have thought that sometimes too.

blaine and michelle said...

Oh, the joys of parenting. Sometimes I have a hard time, too and I just laugh at things Kimberley does instead of telling her she shouldn't do it. Oh, well. I guess its better than getting mad.

Anonymous said...

It is never a good sign when it goes quiet! Cute kids though!