We had the chance to witness the sealing of these two wonderful people.
![]() |
| My cousin, Meagen, her husband, Chris. |
![]() |
| The kids loved playing on the playground by the bbq as we celebrated their sealing. |
I have loved being involved in so many family things. Hence the reason I am a little behind in my blogging. So many things to blog about and I don't get on the computer as much.
![]() |
| I haven't seen so many of my extended family members in so many years. The handsome man in the uniform is my brother. |
In July we celebrated Becca's birthday. I loved the cupcakes.
![]() |
| We got her the book. I haven't read it in years and want to borrow it. |
Another family get-together was with Jared's extended family. We all met at a park for dinner.
It started to rain so we moved the party to Ray and Beate's house.







No comments:
Post a Comment