Every summer our the primary in our new ward has a bike parade. The police department comes and teaches them bike safety and then all the kids ride their bikes to the park, down the street.
.jpg) |
| My cute mom helped Katie for so long. Grandpa was there to help also. I think they loved watching the kids. |
.jpg) |
| This is just a portion of bikes sitting at the park. |
At the park the fire engine was waiting for us. They turned on the hose and sprayed whoever wanted to get wet. I was standing at the edge just getting misted and suddenly the water shifted and I got soaked right along with my girls.
.jpg) |
| Gpa was sweet and took Hyrum down to get soaked. |
They had popcicles for everyone. I loved the activity and it was great to get to know some more people in our ward.
.jpg) |
| I accidentally jabbed Hyrum in the eye with his popcicle. |
1 comment:
I love this tradition!
Post a Comment