There are so many things I love about him, I could go on forever. But the thing I love most about him is that he loves me and so unconditionally that I can't even believe it. He does the most wonderful, little things to show that he loves me. Like: making the bed, bringing me my glasses that I forgot in the bathroom, tucking me in when I take a nap, being my therapist, understanding me more deeply than anyone else...I could go on and on.
Last week Jared did 2 things that were especially sweet and I want to brag about them. First, I have been really trying to bring more order into our house, but I can't seem to get on top of it. He was sick and couldn't concentrate on work. So he spent the afternoon organizing it all with me and getting it to a managable point. Oh, I feel like such a burden has been lifted from my shoulders.
Secondly, he got me this:
It is my early Christmas present. My computer was dying a slow, but effective death. I love my new one. I even got a cute bag to put it in. I love that it has an integrated webcam, my other one didn't. I need to come up with a good name for it. Any suggestions? I took this picture with the webcam.
Isn't my hubby the absolute best there is?!


4 comments:
appart from Jacob (who is the most fiercefully loyal, kindest, most selfless husband I know) and based on my limited experience with Jared as a husband I'd venture to say that he passes as a very tolerable husband!
You two are great together and complement each other very well.
well that is the most stunning picture of you I have ever seen. Nothing says true love like cleaning the house. Ben never looks sexier.
Is your computer a boy or a girl? That is the first thing to consider when naming a computer. Otherwise you need a unisex name like Pat...or lappy...or topsy...
:)
Yay for husbands that swoop in and save the day! :)
What a great guy!
Post a Comment