Hyrum's birthday was last week. I can't believe it came already. It is sad that he is no longer a baby. But he sure is a cute and fun little boy. We celebrated his b-day yesterday because all last weekend there was something going on. Luckily he didn't notice.
Presents were first:
He is such a boy. He thought this car was the best thing in the world. You can tell by the look on his face. All during the gifts and cake he kept growling...that means he is excited.
Of course, Bahnka got creative with the car.
Hyrum got the car, a book and this "angry bird" (that is what it looks like to me) from Gma and Bahnka.
Anne and Alicia drew him some cute pictures. They were so excited about them and Anne kept asking me all weekend if she could give it to him.
We did the traditional strip-down-to-the-diaper cake that always happens on the first b-day. He dug right in and loved it. Sadly, the frosting was orange, so you can't really see what a mess he was.
Being my son I think he could have madea bigger mess, but Gma was grateful he didn't.
We sure love this boy and are so glad he came to our family.







5 comments:
I'm quite the terrible aunt! I totally missed Hyrums Birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOY! He is adorable. I love the look on his face with the truck :)
Hard to believe it has been a year already, how time flies! What a cute boy he is!
Yay for Hyrum!!! I lovity love love the picture of him with the "angry bird", his face is so cute.
Hahahahaaaa!!! I love the picture where he seems to be mentally preparing for the attack on the Cupcake! as if to wait for some one to go "ready,... steady... GO!!!" and the first picture too! what a cool relaxed picture of him. Like he is enjoying to sit back after a good meal of ... dry bread... oh childhood when such a meal was still a feast...
I didn't even recognize him!!! wow he's getting so big!
Post a Comment