Mischief

She took an early nap in our kitchen the other day.

Hope you will never see such "crappy" art work on your walls. Katie is continually taking her clothes and diaper off in bed. It have put it back on 4 times in one night. After her nap this afternoon this is what Jared found. Strangely her diaper was only wet, so she pooped after she took it off. Any suggestions on how to get her to keep it on.



I created these packets to start teaching Anne and Alicia their letters. I have had so much fun making them and they love them and are so excited about it. I hope I am using good methods to teach them.

I walk by this tree a couple times a day and think each time how pretty it is. This picture doesn't do it justice either.

1 comment:

Ruth Done said...

Oh Kristin, that is disgusting! Poor mom! All I can say is Duct tape:)