Taco Bell

Katie loves feeding Hyrum. So do the other girls. They actually do a really good job too.


I found these two "reading" scriptures together. Pardon their unkempt appearance.



By the way, I have been using my first harvest from our garden, zuchinni, and loving it. Soon we will have tomatoes and I am not sure how successful the beans will be.

This past weekend we said good-bye to our good friends, the Edwards. They have a teenage son, Quinten, who wasn't there for this picture. We have had many great times with them and we are really going to miss them. On Friday they got us onto the army base and we took Anne and Alicia to see Cars 2. We also got some Taco Bell. I know that doesn't sound too impressive, but when the only fast food options off base are McDonalds, Burger King and the occasional KFC, Pizza Hut and Subway; Taco Bell is a real treat!!! We loved it and I want more. We had great evening. I love most just being with the Edwards again. They are such wonderful people. I hopw we can get together soon...next year!!!

No comments: