Thanksgiving 2010

Uncle Richy came to spend Thanksgiving weekend with us and to meet his new nephew.

We had a good crowd with us. Beate's brother, Oliver, was there. He loved holding Hyrum and didn't want to give him back.

I loved decorating the table.

We invited some of our friends over. Our girls had so much fun with the other kids. The food was delicious and the company was even better.
I am so grateful this year for my little family. But most especially for my husband, who does soooo much for me. He is my strength and my best friend. I am the luckiest girl in the world. I am also so grateful for the love of my Heavenly Father and how often I have felt it lately.

4 comments:

Rike said...

Beautiful post! I loved it! Sad I missed being there. I love the table deco.

Anonymous said...

Happy thanksgiving!!!!! I'm so glad that you are keeping this tradition alive over there. Wish I could've been there with ya.

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

Beautiful table! Glad your Thanksgiving was wonderful.

Mandi said...

wow...I'm impressed you did the whole thanksgiving thing even though you had hyrum about five minutes ago.