Presenting....

Hyrum Jared Dautel
He was born this week and I am finally home. We sure love our little boy. And yes, we purposely didn't say on the blog that we were pregnant. We wanted to surprise you all. Did it work?

9 comments:

Rike said...

Nope not really... BUT, it doesn't lessen the excitement! I love my little nephew already! He is adorable! I loved Annie and Lisha's first excited words on the phone this morning...."We have a little brother baby!"

Mandi said...

oh my goodness!!! He is so chubby! ahhhh...I can't wait to skype so I can see him!

The Eldredge's said...

Congrats!! He is so cute!! How fun to have a boy after 3 girls!!!

Anonymous said...

He is a chubber. Cuteness. I'm excited to see more pictures of him and get to know him through skype like Mandi said.

Linda said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful. Looking forward to more information and pictures.

Doodlecraft said...

You Bad! Now that he's here, I can tell from past pictures that you were pregnant, but totally didn't think of it!
He is a cutie! Way to go! Congratulations baby and Mommy and sisters and dad of course! (can you email me your mailing address? nataliedshaw@hotmail.com) Thanks!

Amy said...

Well I am glad you mentioned you didn't say anything...I was beginning to feel like a bad friend! I am SOOOOOO thrilled for you! He is adorable! Congratulations!
*PS I went to Disney World with Doug this last week and I realized again how much we did together. You made that time fun! I love you!!!

Traci said...

Congratulations! that is so exciting! I almost did the same thing on our blog. So cute!

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

I think Grandma Jensen leaked the news awhile back, but I didn't ask because I wondered if you were surprising. He is darling and we are so happy for you all.