The room needed a little TLC. It is actually our first chance to really decorate a room the way we want since we were married. It was fun, but so much work...especially for Jared.
We let the girls help us to paint in the beginning. We wanted them to really feel they had helped in making thier room their own.
Anne was so proud of the butterfly she painted and was a little sad to see it painted over.
Finally the room is as done as it can get right now. And we showed it to the girls. After they helped us paint they weren't allowed down anymore, so it would all be a surprise.
The results:

There is still a dresser and lamps coming for between their beds. And we are going to get some canapy type things they will get for Christmas and a little table and chairs, also for Christmas. But they love the room and loved sleeping in it last night.
The results:
There is still a dresser and lamps coming for between their beds. And we are going to get some canapy type things they will get for Christmas and a little table and chairs, also for Christmas. But they love the room and loved sleeping in it last night.Thanks so much to my fabulous hubby. He is the best and I don't know what I ever did to get him.

3 comments:
oh kristin...I absolutely adore that butterfly border...How cute...I think the canopy idea is fabulous.
That is absolutely adorable!!! you guys did a great job. I love the colors and I love the borders! No wonder they loved sleeping in it!
Oh, thouroughly Fantastic! I can't believe it! I love that Anne does the I love you sign! My legacy lives on :)
Post a Comment