Last Monday we talked about the Liahona and doing what Heavenly Father asks us, so he can help us when we need it. I also found these fun Liahonas online that colored, cut out and put together.


And this was just cute. I found Katie putting my nylons on. She must have seen me do it, because she certainly knew how to do it.
4 comments:
Great idea! Those girls love FHE! It's amazing to hear them speak about principles you taught them. I'm learning so much when I hear their testimonys. Katie! SO CUTE!
Get Out!!!!! That was a great surprise! And a little boy, they are the best. so fun and half the drama. Congratulations! I hope you are feeling well, and good luck with 4!
those liahonas look like little purses.
I thought the same thing about the purses, but what a fun Liahona anyways!
Post a Comment