Jared B-day...The Rest

Now I have the rest of the pictures of Jared's birthday.
I had the girls make some paintings for their daddy. I was a bit nervous about how much of a mess they would make, but they did excellent. I am so proud of them.

You can kind of see the finished products. They were immediatley hung in Jared and Ray's new office.
His hockey tickets and attire.

I can't help but include a silly one of my man. So typical him!

2 comments:

Mandi said...

oh jared... I love the scarfed/ hat look. You look like a redneck.

Rike said...

Alright, so this was adorable, but let me point out that my brother was "normal" before he met you Kristin! :) I still remember the first time I noticed that he was a changed man! Remember your turqouis satin pyjamas he was wearing one day? OH BOY