We had the funnest afternoon on Saturday. Ray took us all to a huge hill in our area made complete out of sand. There is a ski lift to the top, a version of the Alpine Slide, a pool and a playground. You can also climb the hill. Jared and Ray opted on the ski lift with Anne and Alicia. Then they ran down the hill. You could even roll down if you wanted to. There is also a section for those who want to ski, sled or snowboard down.

Jared had to hold Alicia up so she wouldn't sink into the sand. So she was barely touching the ground as they ran down.

Both girls had so much fun going down.
Jared and Ray also took Anne and Alicia on the Alpine Slide thingy. I was worried that they would get scared but they loved it. We got pictures, but Jared needs to scan them into the computer. Sorry!

Katie couldn't get enough of the sand. The water at the playground couldn't even compare.

They had the funnest water attractions.
On the way home we stopped for dinner at a great restaurant.

They had a playground for the kids. This was the best thing while we waited for the food.

Ray was a good sport and got on the see-saw with me. I love them.

Jared and the girls fed the rabbits. I loved the tiny little babies. There were also goats and some sheep.

Katie loved her fries. She wanted one in each hand and also wouldn't let go of her bottle, so it was quite a production for her. She was surprised at the sprite I put in her bottle. That may have been why she wouldn't let go.

Look at those plates. Thanks so much Ray for a wonderful day.
4 comments:
AAAAA SO CUTE! MAN DAD! You are the best Grandpa in the world
How fun!!! How come we never knew about these places when we lived there. I wish I could be there to have fun times with you and your girls!
Family fun is always great with Grandpa!
a mountain of sand sounds like my kind of get up.
Post a Comment