Oh a sick family is no fun! As long as mom doesn't get sick...knock on wood! And yes! Love the hair! I should let Hailee do my hair sometime...you are brave and patient!
It's always good to have just one parent sick. Hopefully you won't get it before Jared gets better. I don't even hope that I don't get it anymore. If my hubby has it, I know I'm next! It's so sad when the babies are sick. I feel for you.
No fun- for them or for mom. We were just there last week, so we can relate. I am with you though, having your hair combed is divine. Can't wait until I can train someone to do that- especially when it turns out so beautiful! :)
5 comments:
Wow that hair do is so vogue. For your sake, I hope the grody sickness doesn't go around to everyone.
Your hair is lovely my dear! I'm sorry your boy and baby are sick. I hope they get better soon! That Katie is sure cute!
Oh a sick family is no fun! As long as mom doesn't get sick...knock on wood!
And yes! Love the hair! I should let Hailee do my hair sometime...you are brave and patient!
It's always good to have just one parent sick. Hopefully you won't get it before Jared gets better. I don't even hope that I don't get it anymore. If my hubby has it, I know I'm next! It's so sad when the babies are sick. I feel for you.
No fun- for them or for mom. We were just there last week, so we can relate. I am with you though, having your hair combed is divine. Can't wait until I can train someone to do that- especially when it turns out so beautiful! :)
Post a Comment