Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family.
Ahhhhhhh!!!! SOOOOOO CUTE!!! I get all these warm fuzzies!
oh she's standing on his feet! how adorable.
Love the daddy daughter dancing. So cute!
SHE HAS HAIR!
Haha that last picture is hilarious!!! I love that little girl. Jared is a cute dad!
There is nothing better than a daddy with his little girl!
Kristin, does your child like to terrorize roosters and chickens just like you did in Manti?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Ahhhhhhh!!!! SOOOOOO CUTE!!! I get all these warm fuzzies!
oh she's standing on his feet! how adorable.
Love the daddy daughter dancing. So cute!
SHE HAS HAIR!
Haha that last picture is hilarious!!! I love that little girl. Jared is a cute dad!
There is nothing better than a daddy with his little girl!
Kristin, does your child like to terrorize roosters and chickens just like you did in Manti?
Post a Comment