Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family.
That's My Baby!!!
(Said like Cliff Huxtable, imitating Claire Huxtable, from the Cosby Show! She finally has enough hair in the back to do something with. Of course, she cries when I do it.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That is so incredibly cute! I want to see it from the front. I can't get enough of this girl.
So cute! There is quite possibly nothing cuter than those wispy little pigtails! I loved doing that same hairdo to my cotton candy haired little girl! Love it!
I love the Cosbys. You can never go wrong starting out with a Cosby quote. I'm amazed Katie held still long enough for you to get her hair done - it looks perfectly centered and everything! Way to go mom!
6 comments:
That is so incredibly cute! I want to see it from the front. I can't get enough of this girl.
So cute! There is quite possibly nothing cuter than those wispy little pigtails! I loved doing that same hairdo to my cotton candy haired little girl! Love it!
woah! I never would have guessed that was katie!
very tute ( as my two year old says)
I love the Cosbys. You can never go wrong starting out with a Cosby quote. I'm amazed Katie held still long enough for you to get her hair done - it looks perfectly centered and everything! Way to go mom!
I love it! We just forced Emma's hair into piggies and there is no better moment! Cute Cute!
Post a Comment