Name that movie!! This one is all about, as you may have guessed.

The latest fruits of our labors. Look at that monster zucchini! We love the cherry tomatoes too. I think this was the last good harvest we got from our peas.

I have a fabulous recipe for homemade lemonade and I decided to try it. I didn't have fresh lemons the first time and had to use the bottled stuff. It was ok, but it just wet our palettes for the real thing. So I bought some fresh lemons. I felt so domestic and in touch with my roots while I was squeeezing the juice out of all
6 lemons. I was so proud of myself. And the lemonade turned out great!!! I need to make more soon.


We had raclette for our Sunday dinner last week. The girls got to arrange their own relish plates. I think that was their favorite part of the meal. Pardon, the post church hair-dos.
2 comments:
Yum! The lemonade sounds delicious and the raclette sounds wonderful - I would love to have that for my dinner tonight... your girls are so cute and look so close in age. I'm sure they will always be great friends!
oh kristin, you are indeed in touch with your domestic roots...gardening...breeding...making meels like "raclette" that I have not idea what they are...
Post a Comment