I love this one of Ray.
We put Gpa and Gma in charge of making the batter. They did such a good job.
Anne and Alicia were in charge of the timer for the cooking donuts.Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family.
I love this one of Ray.
We put Gpa and Gma in charge of making the batter. They did such a good job.
Anne and Alicia were in charge of the timer for the cooking donuts.
6 comments:
Made me hungry! They look like the real deal. Most homemade donuts are nothing like the real deal. Yummy yummy! And the veggies below look just as good!
Those look SOOO yummy!!!! I didn't know you had a donut maker..send that my way!
Your veggies look great...but these donuts!!!! Yummy! What a fun activity for FHE! Thanks for sharing!
Wow those look fantastic...yummy!
who even knew donut makers exist?! I love how you got everyone involved.
I LOVED all the pictures and watching everyone do their specific job. Donuts are a serious thing - everyone took care to make sure they turned out good! What a fun idea. You're a great mom.
Post a Comment