Having married an American-German, we have incorperated a lot of the German culture into our lives. And we cheer on the teams of both countries. So this past Wednesday we went all out for the German World Cup game.

Here is the evidence.
We had arranged to watch the game with a group of friends. We took Anne with us for her treasue time.


Eventually she got tired and wanted a blanket. I didn't have one, so we made use of the flag. She looks so patriotic. It was so fun to see all the guys' reactions to each play and the win. It was a great time. We are so excited that both America and Germany made it into the 2nd round.
5 comments:
What a cute family picture! Looks like a Christmas card!!!
What a fun memory Anne will have...snuggled in her teams colors!
I absolutely love it!!!! I was wearing my germany jersey that day as well, i feel so connected!!! Katie's personality seems so spunky by the way and I love her face in the first picture!
get out! is that YOU, kristin ann pann actually in a picture, instead of just taking it...needs to happen more often!
That is some awesome Treasure time! I love her facepaint.
What a fun time. Too bad Germany didn't make it further. Still, always fun watching the world cup!
Post a Comment