Treasure Time

We started a new tradition this past week. We call it "Treasure Time". It is when one or both of us take one of the girls on a special date. This week it was Alicia's turn. She got to ride on these fun rides and do a little shopping with mom and dad.

She even got to go out to dinner. Gotta love Happy Meals. You can see the necklace and bracelet she picked out for herself.

Then the next day Alicia got to spend the afternoon with her pre-school class in preparation for her starting in September. She had so much fun and keeps asking to go back. It is going to be a long time til September.

6 comments:

Amy said...

Oh preschool is so fun! I am sure she is excited!

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

What a GREAT idea. I am going to have to steal it. You are such a great mom!

Anonymous said...

She is starting to look alot older. I can't believe she will be in preschool. i think 'treasure time' is such a good idea!

Rike said...

I remember Dad doing that with all of us. Jared usually came home with some technical gadgets for his and I think I often went for walks and talked or went on history adventures, exploring castles,I loved those. I wonder if the boys remember them as well as I do remember some of mine. They were the greatest. Alicia and Annie are growing up so absolutely adorable! I miss them. I haven's seen pics of katie for a while!

Melani said...

Alicia is SO gorgeous!

Mandi said...

her hair taunts me.