Whatever you call it...we celebrated it this year. It is a huge thing here, so we had an innocent family version of it at home. It really was fun. I had to scrounge around for costumes, because the fairy and Snow White dresses were dirty. But here is what we came up with:

Sheriff Jared...my favorite!

Princess Alicia

Anne the Clown
Bahnka actually had the best costume, but he made me promise not to put any pictures up. And I couldn't find any good pictures of myself. I dressed up as the most comfortable on...pajamas and a bathrobe.


We had a the hot dog grab. I cheated. You can see Gma's costume in this one. She was a U of U fan.

The Candy Search.

And the Balloon Dance. I am not sure who won this one.
There was also lots of fun music and wonderful treats. Thanks Bahnka for doing it for us.
3 comments:
Looks like so much fun. I love reasons for dressing up and having fun.
How fun!!! I'm so excited you have updated your blog! I miss seeing you and your family!
You are so creative Kristin...the use of dresses, pajama pants, make-up...fantastic!
Post a Comment