Football, Friends and Doctors

We made a new friend a couple weeks ago. This is Karen Buckner. She will be in our ward frequently on business trips. She came over for Sunday dinner and we all just fell in love with her. She was so great with the girls and spent so much time with them. I wish I could make stories as interesting as she made this one for Anne and Alicia. Karen has a real gift with kids.

We had a week of colds and ear infections. I have spent so much time at the dr's office I never want to go back again.



We loved the Super Bowl. We watched it here, but my wonderful Uncle Mike and his wife, Nelwyn recorded it for us and mailed it, so we could see it how is was meant to be seen. Thank you so much.

1 comment:

Mandi said...

ooohhh I love the pajamas....I want some!