Sorry for the chaotic sequence of all my recent entries. There is so much to catch up on.
This past week we celebrated the birthday of Jared's dad. That morning I made a birthday sign for him and the girls drew pictures on the back. When we took the sign down I put then in a folder for him to keep.

Jared put all the different parts of the sign together and put it up.

Isn't it cute. You can see Beate's gifts on the fireplace.

The cake and chocolate were delicious and we are still enjoying the flowers.

After Alicia and Anne went to bed the adults had the dinner for the birthday boy. Stake and baked potatoes with corn on the cob. All of Ray's favorites. It was fun to see the girls be so excited and to see the sing Happy Birthday.
1 comment:
I love the sign idea Kristin, with the pictures on the back! I bet dinner with just the four of you is a little bit different!
Post a Comment