While we waited for Jared to meet us after work, we stopped at a trout farm. It is fun because you get to feed them.
Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family.
Fish, Slides and Ropes
Jared was very excited to do 3 things with David. X-box, the rodelbahn and the high-ropes course. Well, he got to do all of them. It was great for them to get some time alone together with out me or the girls there.
While we waited for Jared to meet us after work, we stopped at a trout farm. It is fun because you get to feed them.
Looks yummy, huh!! Not really.
The trout will jump out of the water to get to the food. If you put your hand close enough the will even jump out of and grab it from your hand. You would think they never get fed. I remember Mandi and Melly doing this and loving it. I guess you are never too old to enjoy it.
Here is the rodelbahn. All of the pictures are blurry, but these are the best. If you can zoom in you can kind of see the great faces these guys are making.
While we waited for Jared to meet us after work, we stopped at a trout farm. It is fun because you get to feed them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That looks like so much fun! I never went to the trout farm! I never went on that wicked awesome slide! Yesh...was I in Germany or not!?
I love the faces on the slides. That's hilarious.
Post a Comment