Rothenburg

When we were done with Dinkelsbühl we made our way to Rothenburg. It is another beautiful village. You should see it at Christmas. Wow!! There is also the most spectacular Christmas store there.
This village is one of my parents' favorite places to visit. They would show it to everyone who came to visit them. Now we are doing it for them. I have so many memories of this place.
I love all these pictures of David interacting with the girls.


What is the biggest bear you have ever seen? I think these take the cake. I love the one of the girls sitting on the bench with it.

If any of you have seen Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (the one with Dick Van Dyke) you may recognize this. They filmed it here and you see this view of the city a couple times. It is a great place.

3 comments:

Mandi said...

I didn't know about chitty chitty bang bang and Rothenburg. hmm. I just love that ginormous bear. Everytime I go I have to sneak in a hug from him.

Melani said...

I didn't know that about Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. I just love the pics with David and the girls too.

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

i thouroughly enjoyed catching up on your posts! And the things the girls say...so cute! The marshmellow roast made me want a smore, and even the pancake methods made me think pancakes sounded good. I must like food too much! :) Your girls are darling and you are doing so many fun things. I am jealous. It must be fun having your brother there too. Sounds like things are really good. I am glad.