Pumpkin Carving

Jared bought some pumpkins for the girls the other night. He had told Anne that they would carve pimpkins this year. So the next night when he got home from work we did it.

I found some templates on the internet and each girl got to pick their own design. Jared carved out the inside (I hate that part), drew the design on and...

helped both girls to carve them. He tried to have them involved as much as possible.

And here you have the finished product. They are each next to their own pumpkin. They were fascinated by the whole process and thought it was so much fun. I love being able to do things I remember from my childhood with my own children.

3 comments:

Mandi said...

I love how Alicia's is a kitty cat. And yes, Kris, we will definently have to masquearde it, when we next meet.

Traci said...

So fun! I love carving pumpkins! I agree though, I don't like cleaning out the insides.

Anonymous said...

The pumpkins turned out so cute! Youa re so good to do that with your girls!