This is about a month old. I am so behind. After Jared got off work one night we took the girls to a fun park. We were there for about and hour and had tons of fun.

Katie LOVED the swing. When I took her out she screamed and screamed. But was so happy, laughing and smiling when she was in it.

I put her on the grass to let her crawl around. She was ok sitting there watching for a while. Jared and I were sitting on the tire swing. But as you can see she got upset about being all alone and I think she didn't want to crawl to anyone on the grass.

Alicia fell off the back at one point, but it was so funny.

The see-saws are my favorite things at parks. Jared was nice and did it with me. I think he thought it was a bit silly though. He is a good sport.


Now that is my kind of chin-ups. Isn't he cute.
1 comment:
Katie's getting some fuzz! You and your see saws....
Post a Comment