She was playing the with my DVDs. I was doing something on the computer. When I got up to see what she was doing. She immediately stopped, gave me a smile filled with mischief, turned and began crawling away as fast a possible. And this has happened more than once.
I can't believe how fast she is growing. Soon she will be walking and then she won't be my baby anymore. She went immediately from crawling to pulling herself up on furniture. Soon she was cruising along the furniture. She has even let go a few time to sit down, instead of just sliding down while still holding on. Now she is clapping and waving. Can't she stay a baby a little longer.
3 comments:
Katie, I can't believe it! She is growing so much! I bet she is a lot like you, personality wise! Sounds like it :)... I love the quotes on the side! Kids DO say the darndest things... I love the Tinker bells, Tinkerbells...
Hahah! I bet she is more aware! She has 2 older sisters who I am sure set good examples as well as some not so good examples.
I'm pretty sure she knows what she is doing...especially with the sly smile and all.
Post a Comment