On Monday I had my latest appointment for this pregnancy. I had another ultrasound and all is perfect. We even found out the gender. I know everyone will want to know, but Jared and I have decided that only us and the grandparents will know the gender. We want to surprise everyone else. We are also keeping the names a secret too. So much for you all to look forward to in January.
Jared and I were watching Father of the Bride 2 last night and I got so baby-hungry. I can't wait to go into labor and experience the birth of this child and then to hold it and take it home. I am excited to see how the girls react to the the baby also.
6 comments:
oh...so you finally caved and allowed the grandparents to know. I'm guessing it's a boy and you are going to name him leslie!
and Linda said....
Just watch what the grandparents buy or make for the baby:) Not fair to ask the grandparents to keep it a secret too. We'll all know before January:) Love to the family from these grandparents in Utah.
Yay!! Congrats Kristin..although i'm sad you aren't telling me what you are having.
You must have good labors if you are looking forward to it! I don't know how it will be so I think between how my body will change and the labor there is a toss up to which worries me more when the time comes.
Love you! I vote it is another girl. Name her Amy...it fits!
Oh how mean. I hate surprises! At least you know though. My guess is girl and her name will start with an A.
Kristen,
Congrats on the baby. It seems like just yesterday we were laughing at your bridal shower. Darsha
Post a Comment