Anne's Big Day

Today was a big day for Anne. She is still sleeping in a crib, but is getting too heavy for me to lift out, especially with me being pregnant. This morning I called Richy, who had the day off, to see if he could go to IKEA with me to buy a new "Big-Girl" bed for Anne. We packed up the girls and had fun looking for a cute one.
Jared set up the bed when he got home from work. He left special instructions that only he was allowed to set it up. I guess I wasn't the only one that was excited.
Anne was a little unsure and hesitant about the new bed at first, but quickly warmed up to it. Alicia loved it too.
Anne even got to call Grandma Jensen and share the big news with her. Grandma was so good about being excited for her.
Alicia has also been upgraded to a "new" bed. She gets Anne's old one. She had no hesitations about it at all. Tonight is the big test. We will see how the girls do in their new bed, especially Anne.

6 comments:

Ashley Funk said...

Good luck with the transition - I hope they both do well and sleep through the night!

Taylor and Ruby Ricks said...

wow that is great it is a big step how old is she now? I was just wondering about when I will move Lydia.

Anonymous said...

Wow!! That's awesome!!! I love the bed!! Good luck with tonight! I hope that Anne stays in bed!

Melani said...

That will be great to see if she actually stays in the bed. I just love that bed! GO IKEA!

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

So cute. Good luck tonight. Either way, they get used to it. Let us know!

Amy said...

Fun transition! So I just realized you are going to have 3 kids under 3 1/2 is that correct? Wow you are amazing. It must be something in the water...can you ship me some of your water ;)!